A pharmacy technician also called regulated pharmacy technician or certified pharmacy technician is health professional who has completed the process of certification. Please, check with the Canadian Pharmacy Board to determine which of the following exams would be required based on your own situation.
The pharmacy technician EE has been designed to evaluate the knowledge of candidates seeking certification in the following key areas:
- - Pharmacology, physiology, pathophysiology, anatomy
- - Pharmaceutics
- - Pharmaceutical calculations
- - Dispensing and Prescription Processing
- - Inventory Management
- - Compounding and Extemporaneous Preparations
- - Sterile Product Preparation
- - Canadian Federal Laws and Regulations
- - Social, Behavioural, and Administrative Pharmacy
Sign up for Online EE Review Package at www.cpepreponline.com. 13 Courses, 12 Mock Exams and EE Forum. The forum is monitored by our instructors. Submit your questions to get much needed assistance throughout your review.
CONVENIENT COST EFFECTIVE ONLINE LEARNING ANYWHERE ANYTIME!!
Pharmacy Technician Qualifying Exam Part I (MCQ) and Pharmacy Technician Qualifying Exam Part II (OSPE)
The Pharmacy Technician MCQ (written exam) and OSPE (oral exam) are critical in the process of Canadian Pharmacy Technician certification. The exams have been designed to evaluate the knowledge and practice skills of candidates. A candidate for the MCQ and OSPE must be prepared to demonstrate knowledge in the following nine competencies:
- - Legal, Ethical, and Professional Responsibilities
- - Professional Collaboration and Team Work
- - Communication and Education
- - Management Knowledge and Skills
- - Quality Assurance
- - Drug Distribution - Prescription and Patient Information
- - Drug Distribution - Product Preparation
- - Drug Distribution - Product Release
- - Drug Distribution - System and Inventory Controls
CPEPrep Online Pharmacy Technician Qualifying Exams review at www.cpepreponline.com. MCQ-OSPE Pack contains 680 MCQ exam-type questions and answers, practice scenarios (cases) with solutions, 10 interactive OSPE cases with detailed solutions, 30 non-interactive OSPE cases (dispensed product check, MAR-Blister Pack check, compounding skills) with detailed solutions, a bonus pharmaceutical calculation tutorial and 40 appendixes covering key topics such as drug adverse reactions, drug-drug interactions including OTC drugs, drug-herbal products interaction, drug-nutrients interactions, disease monitoring, drug distribution, drug delivery bases, compounding and much more.
ONLINE LEARNING ANYWHERE ANYTIME!